These cute vegetarian haggis stuffed mushrooms can serve as a starter or main course – just double up the recipe.
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
- Place the mushrooms onto a baking sheet and drizzle with a little oil. Cook in the oven for 5-6 minutes or until beginning to soften.
- Mix together the breadcrumbs, pine nuts, pecorino and parsley.
- Remove the mushrooms from under the grill and top each mushroom with a slice of vegetarian haggis.
- Spoon the breadcrumb mixture over the haggis and drizzle with a little more oil.
- Return to the oven for about 15 minutes or until the cheese is slightly melted and the filling is hot and bubbling.
- Serve one mushroom as a starter or 2-3 with tatties and neeps as a main course.