These homemade burgers are perfect for the BBQ and so much more healthy than anything from a packet.
- For the burger
- To serve
- Place all the burger ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir to combine. Using your hands, shape into four equal-sized patties.
- Preheat the grill to hot. Cook the burgers under the grill for 15 minutes, or until cooked through, turning once.
- Top each burger with a slice of cheese towards the end of the cooking time.
- Before serving, mix together the mayonnaise and lettuce. Cut the ciabatta rolls in half and toast under the grill on both sides.
- Top the bottom halves of the ciabatta rolls with the lettuce and mayonnaise, followed by a slice of tomato.
- Arrange the burger and cheese on top of the ciabatta, followed by a slice of red onion. Top each burger with the other halves of the ciabatta rolls and serve.